Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice by posting the changes to this web site.
- David Lanchester's Military Books site is provided to you free of charge for personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- By using, and ordering via David Lanchester's Military Books site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All site content is copyright 2011 by David Lanchester's Military Books and all rights are reserved.
- On occasion third party images, manufacturer logos, or trademarks are included. All such material is copyright the original owner, and all trademarks etc. are acknowledged.
Descriptions, prices and product information
- All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
- David Lanchester's Military Books reserve the right not to supply goods where errors in the coding of the website result in incorrect prices.
- Once payment is complete all items in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours.
- Customers will be informed by email if there is any delay in dispatch.
Faulty Goods and Incorrect Orders
- These will be either replaced or corrected.
- UK customers should inform David Lanchester's Military Books within 7 days of receipt and return the faulty goods, together with the original packaging, stating the nature of the fault and whether a replacement or a refund is required.
- Customers outside the UK must contact David Lanchester's Military Books to agree any return beforehand.
- David Lanchester's Military Books will reimburse return postage for all agreed returns of faulty or incorrect orders.
Right to Cancel (EU only)
- UK retail customers have the right to cancel an order and receive a full refund within 30 days if the order is cancelled within 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
- Retail customers from other EU countries that have enacted the EU Distance Selling Regulations also have the right to cancel an order and receive a full refund within 30 days if the order is cancelled within a certain period. The exact period varies across the EU. The minimum period is 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
- All customers must inform David Lanchester's Military Books of any cancellation, by letter or email only, and return any goods delivered, together with the original packaging, to David Lanchester's Military Books within 14 days and comply with our Returns Policy.
- David Lanchester's Military Books only accepts returns of complete product, which is unused and in an "as new" condition.
- Customers must bear the cost of return postage and take reasonable care of the goods whilst in their possession.
- Customers are responsible for the goods whilst in transit to David Lanchester's Military Books. For your protection David Lanchester's Military Books recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- Customers who cancel an order and who fail to return the goods, or fail to take reasonable care of the goods, will be charged all the direct costs of the order.
- If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost.
- If you do not return an item after our reasonable attempts to recover it, you will be deemed to have accepted the item and be charged accordingly.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.